Admission to the Digital Media program is based solely on academic performance. 75% in a 4U (grade 12) math course is required.
Applications to this program are accepted for both Fall (September) and Winter (January) entry.
You may apply to more than one AMPD program; however you must apply separately to each one.
Current York University students interested in transferring to the program should contact the Computational Arts Department directly at email@example.com to apply.
- If you haven’t already, visit the York campus or AMPD for a tour of our facilities.
- Check out our public events and performances taking place throughout the season.
- Make sure all your documents arrive before the deadline.
- Check your application status.
- Visit York University’s Scholarships & Financial Aid website and AMPD’s Scholarships, Awards & Bursaries website.
Do you have questions about the application process? Want to know more about our programs and your next steps? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.